Warehouse pickers play a vital role in the supply chain, ensuring the timely and accurate fulfillment of customer orders. They work in fast-paced environments, efficiently selecting and packing items from warehouse shelves or storage areas. Warehouse picker jobs are in high demand across Australia, offering opportunities for both experienced individuals and those seeking entry-level positions.
The responsibilities of a warehouse picker typically include:
- Reading and interpreting customer orders
- Locating items in the warehouse using order-picking lists or barcodes
- Retrieving the correct quantities of items
- Verifying the accuracy of picked items
- Packing items securely for shipment
Warehouse picker jobs provide a solid foundation for career advancement in the logistics industry. With experience and training, individuals can progress to supervisory or management roles, overseeing the picking and packing process and ensuring the smooth operation of the warehouse.
Warehouse Picker Jobs in Australia. Posts have been announced by the Company “Delish Deliveries” based in Homebush, Sydney NSW, Australia. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 14 December 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by Jobseek New Zealand.
$30.00 hourly approximately
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Safety attitude.
- Physically fit.
- Ability to read English.
- Math and counting skills.
- Health benefits.
- Handsome salary package.
- Other benefits according to labor laws of Australia.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for warehouse Picker Jobs in Australia
If the candidates desire to apply for the vacant posts then submit relevant documents along with a CV/application in the following email.
Address; APPL HERE
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for a job