Turbo Staff Ltd
Construction Worker Jobs in New Zealand. 150 posts have been announced by the Company “Turbo Staff Ltd” which are based in Christchurch, Canterbury Region, New Zealand. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 17 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Construction worker jobs in New Zealand are in high demand due to the country’s ongoing focus on infrastructure development and the booming construction industry. Construction workers are responsible for building, repairing, and maintaining a wide range of structures, including residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. The job requires physical strength, excellent hand-eye coordination, and the ability to work in a team.
The job market for construction workers in New Zealand is growing, with many opportunities available for those with experience and certification. Many construction companies in the country offer apprenticeships to help individuals gain the necessary skills and experience to become qualified construction workers. The average salary for a construction worker in New Zealand is around NZD 22 per hour, although this can vary depending on experience, location, and the size of the company.
NZD 24.00 to 25.00 per hour.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Five years experience.
- Vocational diploma or the short course certificate.
- Driving license.
- Benefit from job stability and security, as the construction industry is consistently in demand and offers long-term employment opportunities.
- Chance to travel and explore different parts of the country while on the job.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Construction Worker
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> Unit 309, Panorama Bldg., 825 EDSA, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City, QUEZON CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs