REEL Curtains & Slip Covers Inc
Upholsterer Jobs for Foreigners in Canada. Further, a well-reputed organization is seeking applications from energetic and dynamic professionals. Moreover, if you want to work for a reputed firm, then you must apply for the vacant posts. We, the team of our website, always remain busy searching for 100 percent real jobs in different countries in the world to facilitate the respected viewers and users. The organization/company is known as “REEL Curtains & Slip Covers Inc.” So, the candidates fulfilling the criteria can apply for the vacant posts. Jobs for foreigner
Vacant posts/jobs for Foreigners in Canada are open all over the world, therefore, you must have a valid passport to your respective countries. More so, the vacant posts were searched from different social resources for our views. If you want to apply for the following posts then you must possess all requisite qualifications and experience etc. Furthermore, relevant experience and qualifications are necessary.
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape, and form parts and components
- Estimate costs and materials
- Supervise other workers
- Instruct apprentices
- study plans, specifications, or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form a complete unit and reinforce joints
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
$18.00 to 34.62 hourly for 40 hours per week.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- English Language/ speaking English.
- High School Graduation Certificate.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- Work eye mutual coordination.
- The capability of differencing the colors.
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
- You should get yourselves prepared for things to be different.
How to apply
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address. Before applying, you must fill resume there, then, submit the same on the company website.
- Click on Apply now button on the website to guide you to the official website, Find your desired job and apply there,
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Address; >>>> firstname.lastname@example.org till 12.01.2023
Find More Jobs in Different Countries
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.