Transmission Lineman Jobs in Australia. Transmission linemen in Australia are responsible for constructing, maintaining, and repairing high-voltage power lines that transmit electricity from power generation stations to distribution substations. These skilled workers work in a variety of settings, from urban areas to remote regions, and require specialized training to work safely with high-voltage electricity.
40 posts have been announced by the Company “ZINFRA” which is based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 29 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
The demand for transmission linemen in Australia is expected to increase over the next few years, due to the aging infrastructure of the power grid and the growing need for renewable energy sources. As such, it is an excellent career choice for individuals who enjoy working outdoors, have a passion for electrical engineering, and want to make a difference in the country’s energy industry.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Five years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics) or equivalent.
- Experience in High Voltage Installation and maintenance in line works.
- Opportunity to work outdoors and in different locations.
- Advancement of career.
- Job security.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Transmission Lineman Jobs in Australia
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> Unit 701 & 702, 7/F, ALEXANDER HOUSE, CONDOMINIUM B 132 AMORSOLO ST., LEGASPI VILLAGE, MAKATI, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs