Tesda Computer System Servicing courses web-based platform called TESDA Online Program (TOP) provides free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for the technical training and skill advancement of Filipino employees.
The TOP offers an effective and efficient means to deliver technical-vocational education and training at the learner’s own location and time through the use of information and communication technology.
Tesda computer servicing NC II is offering the following courses
- Introduction to CSS
- Installing and configuring computer Systems
- Setting up computer Networks
- Setting up computer Servers
- Maintaining computer systems and Network
1 . Introduction to CSS
The requirement for Computer Systems Servicing NC II is this module. Before moving on to other CSS modules, make sure to take this one. Before you move on to the actual and hands-on computer servicing, this module will educate you the fundamentals and essentials of the computer system.
2 . Installing and configuring computer Systems
The installation and configuration of computer hardware and software will be the focus of this module.
Make sure you’ve completed the Intro to CSS course before moving on to this CSS module since it’s the second one. You will learn how to take a computer apart and put it back together again, as well as how to set up the operating system and other required software.
3 . Setting up computer Networks
The entire focus of this module will be on building up computer networks. It is crucial that you have finished Intro to CSS and Installing and Configuring Computer Systems before moving on to this third CSS subject. You will learn how to set up the network and create network cables in this module. You will learn how to terminate and connect cables for a workstation, as well as configure the router.
4 . Setting up computer Servers
The entire focus of this module will be on setting up computer servers.
It is crucial that you have finished Intro to CSS and Installing and Configuring Computer Systems before moving on to this CSS curriculum. You will learn how to set up computer servers in this module. This entails executing testing and documenting procedures, configuring network services, and establishing user access.
5 . Maintaining computer systems and Network
This module will be all about maintaining computer systems and networks.
This is the last module for CSS, it is recommended that you’ve completed all of the previous modules. However, it is only necessary to take Intro to CSS, Installing and Configuring Computer Systems, and Setting Up Computer Networks for this module. This module will teach you how to plan and prepare for the maintenance of computer systems and networks and inspect and test configured and repaired computer systems and networks.
How to Create an ACCOUNT
- Click the log-in link on the TESDA Online Program webpage.
- You will be directed to the login page after clicking the “Login” link. Click the “New Account” link in the column labeled “Is this your first time here?”
- Fill out the form; the fields denoted by an asterisk (*) must be filled out. Without the details, you cannot continue with the registration.
- After completing the form, select “Create my new account” from the menu.
- Your email address will receive a message upon the creation of your account. Your account can be activated by clicking the link in the email; doing so is all that is necessary.
How to enroll in a course
- Make sure you’ve registered for an account on our TOP website before you enroll in a course.
- Utilize your registered username and password to log in to the TOP website.
- You will be directed to the TOP top page once you are check-in.
- This page lists the courses that are offered. Select the link for the course you wish to sign up for.
- Click the link for the module you want to take after that.
- Click the “Enrol me in this course” link under the administration panel on the left side of the navigation pane.
- You’ll see a dialogue box asking whether you’re sure you want to enroll in the module. To continue, press the “Yes” button.
Find More Jobs in Different Countries
>>>Jobs in Europe
>>>JOBS IN CANADA
>>>JOBS IN AUSTRALIA
->>JOBS IN JAPAN
>>>Jobs in New Zealand
>>> Jobs in Taiwan and Singapore
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank accounts detail or any other secret information like credit card detail etc. when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/ views are hereby advised to never provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.