Staff Nurses Jobs in Singapore. Staff nurse jobs in Singapore are in high demand due to the country’s aging population and the need for high-quality healthcare services. As a staff nurse, one is responsible for providing medical care and assistance to patients in hospitals, clinics, or other healthcare settings.
100 posts have been announced by the Company “EHL Enterprises” which is based in Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 15 April 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Staff nurse jobs in Singapore offer excellent career prospects, including opportunities for advancement to management positions. The salary for staff nurses in Singapore is competitive, and there are opportunities for additional income through overtime and shift differentials.
SGD 2,500.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- One year experience.
- Professional License holder.
- Valid IELTS or OET result.
- Career Advancement Opportunities: Staff nurses can advance their careers through various paths, including management positions, specialist roles, and academic research. Many hospitals and healthcare organizations in Singapore offer career development programs and training opportunities for staff nurses.
- Job Security: The demand for healthcare services in Singapore is high, which means that staff nurses are in high demand. As such, staff nurses enjoy job security, with many healthcare organizations offering long-term employment contracts and benefits packages.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Staff Nurses Jobs in Singapore
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> ARC Bldg. 1916 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs
See Also Factory workers in Taiwan