Enhance Personnel Services
Pre-School Teacher Jobs in Singapore. 30 posts have been announced by the Company “Enhance Personnel Services” which is based in Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 14 April 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Preschool teacher jobs in Singapore are in high demand due to the country’s emphasis on early childhood education. As a result, there are many opportunities for individuals with a passion for teaching and caring for young children. Preschool teachers in Singapore are responsible for creating a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn and grow.
A diploma in Early Childhood Education is typically required to become a preschool teacher in Singapore, and experience working with young children is highly valued. Strong communication skills, patience, and a love for working with children are essential qualities for success in this field. Preschool teachers in Singapore can expect a fulfilling and rewarding career with opportunities for growth and advancement.
SGD 2,900.00 to 3,200.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- One year experience.
- Bachelor’s or College Degree holder in Education/Training.
- Graduation of Bachelor of Education major in Pre-School Childhood, Pre-Elementary.
- Job Security.
- Competitive Salaries.
- Job satisfaction.
- Generous Leave and benefits.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Pre-School Teacher Jobs in Singapore
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> Unit 4, C. Ayala Townhomes, 1049 C. Ayala Street Corner Arellano Avenue, Singalong, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs
See Also Factory workers in Taiwan