Paul Aron (Mary Street)
Pastry Chef/ Baker Jobs in Australia. Pastry chef and baker jobs in Australia are highly sought after positions in the hospitality industry. Both roles require a passion for creating delicious baked goods and desserts, as well as a strong attention to detail and creativity. Pastry chefs typically specialize in creating intricate desserts and pastries, while bakers focus on producing bread and other baked goods.
These roles require formal training and experience, and there are many opportunities for career advancement in Australia, from working in high-end restaurants to opening up one’s own bakery. The demand for skilled pastry chefs and bakers is expected to remain strong in Australia, making these careers an excellent choice for those with a passion for baking and a desire for a fulfilling career in the culinary arts. Pastry Chef/ Baker Jobs in Australia
40 posts have been announced by the Company “Paul Aron (Mary Street)” which is based in Bassendean, Western, Australia. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 08 April 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee. Additionally, fluency in English and Arabic is highly desirable.
AUD 53,900.00 per year.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Three years’ experience.
- Four years’ graduation.
- Ability to design unique menu items.
- Opportunity for creativity.
- Early work hours.
- Potential for entrepreneurship.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Pastry Chef/ Baker Jobs in Australia
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> G/F & 2/F No. 302J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs