Krung Siam St. Carlos Medical Center
Laboratory Technician Jobs in Thailand. Posts have been announced by the Company “Krung Siam St. Carlos Medical Center” based in Pathum Thani, Thailand. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 05 December 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA.
Laboratory technicians are in high demand in Thailand, as the country’s economy continues to grow and its healthcare and scientific research sectors expand. Laboratory technicians play a vital role in a variety of industries, including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and manufacturing. They are responsible for conducting tests and experiments, analyzing data, and ensuring the quality of products and services.
To become a laboratory technician in Thailand, you typically need a diploma or associate’s degree in laboratory science or a related field. You may also need to complete an internship or apprenticeship before you can start working as a laboratory technician. The average salary for a laboratory technician in Thailand is around ฿40,000 per month, but this can vary depending on your experience and qualifications.
USD 600.00 per month
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s or College Degree in Biology or similar fields.
- BS Degree in Chemistry.
- Analytical skills to resolve problems.
- Organizational skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Food allowance $75
- Health facilities.
- Accommodation Allowance $125.
- Career advancement.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Laboratory Technician Jobs in Thailand
If the candidates desire to apply for the vacant posts then submit relevant documents along with a CV/application in the following email.
Address; 2nd Floor, 2687 Arellano Street, Pablo Ocampo, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for a job