All Trades Labour Hire Limited
Gardner/Landscaper Jobs in Australia. Gardener/landscaper jobs are in high demand in Australia due to the country’s emphasis on outdoor living spaces and natural environments. These jobs involve the care and maintenance of outdoor areas, including parks, gardens, and residential landscapes. Gardeners and landscapers are responsible for tasks such as planting and maintaining flowers, shrubs, and trees, mowing lawns, and ensuring that outdoor areas are free from weeds and debris. Additionally, they may be required to operate equipment such as lawnmowers, hedge trimmers, and leaf blowers.
Gardener/landscaper jobs in Australia can offer a range of opportunities for career advancement and professional development. Many employers provide on-the-job training and support for workers looking to learn new skills and advance their careers. There is also a growing trend towards sustainable landscaping in Australia, which provides additional opportunities for gardeners and landscapers to specialize in environmentally-friendly practices. Furthermore, gardeners and landscapers may work in a variety of settings, including public parks, commercial properties, and private homes, offering diversity in work environments and job responsibilities.
05 Gardner/Landscaper Jobs in Australia posts have been announced by the Company “All Trades Labour Hire Limited” which is based in Perth, Western Australia. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 16 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
AUD 60,000.00 per year.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Five years of relevant experience.
- Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate.
- 5 years of solid experience with Gardner.
- Flexible Work: Many gardening jobs offer flexible work schedules, including part-time and seasonal work. This can be beneficial for gardeners who want to balance work with other commitments.
- Job Satisfaction: Gardening can be a very satisfying job, as gardeners get to see the results of their hard work in the form of beautiful and healthy landscapes.
- Education Opportunities: Gardeners may have the opportunity to learn about horticulture and landscape design, which can help them advance in their careers and improve their skills.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Gardner/Landscaper Jobs
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> 4f BDO Building, 707 TM KALAW Cor. Churucca Street, Ermita, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs