A & G Excavating LTD
Driver Dump Truck Jobs in Canada. Dump truck drivers play a critical role in the construction and transportation industries in Canada. Their primary duty is to operate dump trucks, which are heavy-duty vehicles used to transport loose materials, such as gravel, sand, and dirt. Dump truck drivers are responsible for loading and unloading their trucks and transporting materials to and from job sites.
02 posts have been announced by the Company “A & G Excavating LTD” which is based in Surrey, BC, Canada. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 25 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by job bank Canada. Driver dump truck jobs in Canada offer a variety of benefits and opportunities for those interested in a career in transportation.
Dump truck drivers typically earn a competitive hourly wage, with the average pay ranging from $18 to $30 per hour depending on experience and location. They may also be eligible for benefits such as health insurance and retirement savings plans, depending on the employer. Dump truck driving jobs may be available on a full-time or part-time basis, and drivers may have the opportunity to work overtime or on weekends for additional pay.
$27.50 hours 40 hours per week.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- English Language.
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate.
- No experience.
- Free medical.
- Employee discounts.
- Flexible Scheduling.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Driver Dump Truck Jobs
If the candidates desire to apply for the vacant posts then submit relevant documents along with a CV/application in the following email.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs