KP Cleaning Group Inc
Cleaner Jobs for Foreigners in Canada. KP Cleaning Group Inc. is a Canadian company that provides professional cleaning services to commercial and residential clients. It is not clear where in Canada the company is located or what specific services it offers.
If you are interested in working for KP Cleaning Group Inc., you can try contacting the company directly to inquire about job opportunities. It is a good idea to prepare a resume and cover letter and to be prepared to provide references when applying for a job. You may also want to research the company and the cleaning industry to learn more about the type of work you will be doing and to understand the company’s mission and values. Cleaner Jobs
Vacant posts/jobs for Foreigners in Canada are open all over the world, therefore, you must have a valid passport to your respective countries. More so, the vacant posts were searched from different social resources for our views. If you want to apply for the following posts then you must possess all requisite qualifications and experience etc. Furthermore, relevant experience and qualifications are necessary.
- Cleaning and polishing floors.
- Dusting furniture.
- Vacuuming carpets etc.
- Reporting and handling lost and found items.
- Washing windows and walls etc.
- Any other duty assigned by the company.
$17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- English Language/ speaking English.
- No education.
- No experience as the company will train.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates.
- Meal and entertainment.
- To support work-life you will have a flexible work arrangement
- Employee assistance, health and wellness programs
- Value-based culture and rewards and recognitions
- ongoing learning and development
- Transport facility.
- Workable environment.
- Meaning Salary Package.
- The company/firm shall provide all necessary equipment for starting a new job.
- We will also provide a nice environment for jobs.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
- You should get yourselves prepared for things to be different.
How to apply for Cleaner Jobs
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address. Before applying, you must fill resume there, then, submit the same on the company website.
- Click on Apply now button on the website to guide you to the official website, Find your desired job and apply there,
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Address; >>>> email@example.com till 02.02.2023
Find More Jobs in Different Countries
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.