AKH CONTRACTING-Sole Proprietorship
Building labourers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) play a vital role in the construction industry. They perform a variety of manual tasks under the supervision of skilled workers and foremen. These tasks include:
- Mixing concrete
- Laying bricks and blocks
- Erecting scaffolding
- Digging foundations and trenches
- Moving and handling construction materials
- Operating hand tools and equipment
Building laborers must be physically fit and able to work in a variety of weather conditions. They must also be able to follow instructions and work safely. The average salary for a building laborer in the UAE is AED 2,500 per month. However, this can vary depending on experience and qualifications.
Building Labourers Jobs in UAE. Posts have been announced by the Company “AKH CONTRACTING-Sole Proprietorship” based in Abu Dhabi Municipality, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 05 December 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA New Zealand.
AED 1800 per month
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years experience.
- High School Graduation.
- Only males can apply.
- Competitive salary
- Food allowance
- Overtime pay
- Annual leave
- End-of-service gratuity
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Building Labourers Jobs in UAE
If the candidates desire to apply for the vacant posts then submit relevant documents along with a CV/application in the following email.
Address; Rm 511, Dona Felisa Syjuco Building, Remedios St., Cor. Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for a job