Rooms M3,-M5, 300, 301 & 304, No. 610 Gochangco Building. T.M. Kalaw Street, Corner M.Y Orosa Street, Ermita, Maila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Blaster Painter Jobs in Poland is a specialized field that involves the use of abrasive materials to remove layers of paint, rust, and other surface contaminants from metal surfaces. The process is commonly used in industrial settings, such as steel plants and shipyards, as well as on heavy equipment and large structures like bridges and buildings.
In Poland, blaster painter jobs are in high demand as the country continues to modernize and expand its industrial sector. These jobs require skilled workers who are familiar with a variety of surface preparation techniques and coating application methods.
To be a successful blaster painter in Poland, it’s important to have experience with sandblasting, steel structure painting, and heavy equipment painting. Knowledge of surface preparation techniques such as abrasive blasting and the use of various protective coatings is also essential.
Additionally, many employers prefer blaster painters who are NACE certified, as this certification indicates that the worker has a high level of knowledge and skill in the field of industrial painting.
The blaster painter job also requires one to be on-site, working in outdoor and industrial environments. This can be physically demanding work, and the worker should be able to lift and move heavy equipment. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow safety protocols is also necessary.
Blaster Painter Jobs for Foreigners in Poland. 10 posts of Blaster Painters have been announced by LBS Recruitment Solutions Corporation Company. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before Feb 01, 2023. More so, the POEA Registration / Accreditation No. for these listing is 10416670 and has no placement fee. The candidates after selection shall be responsible to perform all aspects of the coatings project safely and efficiently.
- Blaster Painter
USD 840.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate.
Blaster Painter Jobs Facilities
- Accommodation/ Residence.
- Bonus on account of good performance.
- Free food during work hours.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
- You should get yourselves prepared for things to be different.
How to apply for Blaster Painter Jobs
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address. Before applying, you must fill resume there, then, submit the same on the company website.
- Click on Apply now button on the website to guide you to the official website, Find your desired job and apply there,
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Address; >>>> Rooms M3,-M5, 300, 301 & 304, No. 610 Gochangco Building. T.M. Kalaw Street, Corner M.Y Orosa Street, Ermita, Maila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.