AGENSI PEKERJAAN JAYA PERSONA SDN BHD
100 Domestic Helper Jobs in Malaysia. Domestic helper jobs are quite common in Malaysia, with many households employing domestic helpers to help with household chores and childcare. These jobs are often filled by foreign workers from countries such as Indonesia, Nepal, and the Philippines. Domestic helpers typically work long hours and are paid a relatively low salary, but they also receive food and lodging as part of their compensation package. Explore a diverse selection of 100 domestic helper jobs in Malaysia on our platform. Whether you’re seeking part-time or full-time work, live-in or live-out positions, we’ve got you covered. Discover opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits, and connect with employers who are looking for your skills and experience. Start your search for the perfect domestic helper job today
100 post have been announced by the Company “AGENSI PEKERJAAN JAYA PERSONA SDN BHD.” which is based in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia, Malaysia. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 31 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
While domestic helper jobs are an important source of employment for many foreign workers in Malaysia, they are also subject to certain regulations and legal requirements. Employers are required to obtain work permits for their domestic helpers, and workers must be paid the minimum wage as set by the government. There have been some concerns raised about the treatment of domestic helpers in Malaysia, including issues such as long working hours, poor living conditions, and cases of abuse.
USD 400.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two of working experience.
- High School Graduation.
- Age limit is 24 years old.
- The company shall prefer the female candidates.
- Free food and lodging provided by the employer.
- Paid annual leave, typically ranging from 7 to 14 days per year.
- Access to healthcare facilities provided by the employer.
- Access to education and training programs to improve skills.
- Opportunities for overseas travel with the employer’s family.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> 1877 Eureka St. La Paz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs
See Also jobs in japan