TODAKA CO. LTD
Machine Operator Jobs in Japan. 03 posts have been announced by the Company “TODAKA CO. LTD” which is based in Okayama, Okayama prefecture, Japan. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 30 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Machine operator jobs in Japan are highly sought after by individuals seeking stable employment in the manufacturing industry. As Japan is one of the leading countries in manufacturing, there are numerous machine operator job opportunities available. These jobs require individuals to operate various types of machinery such as presses, lathes, and drills to produce goods efficiently and effectively.
While the job may be physically demanding, it can also provide job security and a sense of pride in contributing to the country’s industrial growth. However, as Japan has an aging population and declining birth rates, there is a growing need for younger workers to fill these roles and maintain the country’s manufacturing prowess.
JPY 125,805.00 to 173,334.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- One year of working experience.
- High School Graduation.
- Good character.
- Handsome salary package.
- Health benefits.
- Paid Time Off.
- Career advancement.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Machine Operator Jobs in Japan
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> No. 6 Jane De Joya St. BF Resort Las Pinas, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs