Workshop mechanics play a vital role in the Angolan automotive industry, ensuring that vehicles are in good working condition and safe to operate. They are responsible for a wide range of tasks, including diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems, conducting routine maintenance, and performing safety inspections.
Workshop Mechanic Jobs in Angola. Posts have been announced by the Company “Jembas” based in Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 07 December 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by Jobseek New Zealand.
To be successful in this field, workshop mechanics must have a strong understanding of automotive principles and be able to use a variety of hand tools and diagnostic equipment. They must also have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as they will often need to work independently and interact with customers to explain repairs.
USD 1000.00 per month
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Five years experience.
- Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate in Engineering/Mechanical or similar field.
- High demand for skilled professionals.
- Competitive salaries.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Challenging and rewarding work.
- Chance to make a difference.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Workshop Mechanic Jobs in Angola
If the candidates desire to apply for the vacant posts then submit relevant documents along with a CV/application in the following email.
Address; 19 Yakal Cor. Narra St., Aniban I, Bacoor, Cavite, Cavite, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for a job