ONODA CO. LTD
Welder Jobs in Japan. Welder jobs in Japan are highly valued due to the country’s strong manufacturing industry. Welders are responsible for joining metal parts together using heat and pressure and are required to have a high level of technical skill and attention to detail. Welders in Japan may work in a variety of industries, including automotive, construction, and shipbuilding.
Welder jobs in Japan can offer good compensation packages and opportunities for career advancement. Welders may work for large manufacturing companies or be self-employed. They may also have opportunities to specialize in certain types of welding, such as TIG or MIG welding, or to work on specific types of projects.
01 post has been announced by the Company “ONODA CO. LTD.” which is based in Fukuyama Shi, Hiroshima prefecture, Japan. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 30 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
JPY 107,081.00 to 159,562.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- One year working experience.
- High School Graduation.
- Good character.
- Career Advancement: Welders may have opportunities for career advancement, such as becoming a welding supervisor or inspector.
- Training and Development: Provision of training and development programs for welders to improve their skills and stay up-to-date with new technologies and techniques
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Welder Jobs in Japan
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> No. 6 Jane De Joya St. BF Resort Las Pinas, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs