ASM (Australian Skilled Migration)
Welder/Fabricator (MIG) Jobs in Australia. Welder/fabricator jobs are in high demand in Australia due to the country’s ongoing infrastructure development and construction projects. These jobs typically involve the use of welding equipment and tools to cut, join, and shape metal materials into various structures and products. In addition to welding, fabricators must also be skilled in interpreting technical drawings and blueprints to ensure accurate and precise measurements. Welder/fabricator jobs in Australia can be found in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, construction, and engineering.
30 posts have been announced by the Company “ASM (Australian Skilled Migration)” which are based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 18 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Welder/fabricator jobs in Australia can offer competitive wages and opportunities for career advancement. Many employers provide on-the-job training and support for professional development, which can lead to promotions and higher salaries. However, the job can be physically demanding and may require working in various environments, including outdoor construction sites and indoor workshops
AUD 4400.00 to 4500.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Five years of relevant experience.
- Four years graduation course.
- Valid Driving License.
- High Demand: Welders are in high demand, which means that there are plenty of job opportunities available. This can give welders job security and the ability to choose their preferred employer.
- Competitive Pay: Welders are typically paid well, especially those with experience and specialized skills. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for welders, cutters, and welder fitters in the United States in 2020 was $44,190.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply Welder/Fabricator
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building # 191 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs