19/F Summit 1 Tower 530 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Warehouseman jobs in Poland are in high demand as the country’s economy continues to grow and e-commerce becomes increasingly popular. These jobs involve working in a warehouse environment, managing the flow of goods in and out of the facility, and ensuring that inventory is properly tracked and stored.
To be a successful warehouseman in Poland, it’s important to have experience with logistics, distribution, and inventory management. Knowledge of material handling techniques, including the use of forklifts and other equipment, is also essential.
The job also requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, loading and unloading goods, picking and packing orders, and ensuring that all shipping and receiving processes are completed accurately and efficiently.
Warehouseman jobs also involve stock management, which includes monitoring and reporting on inventory levels, identifying any discrepancies, and taking corrective action. It’s important to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Warehouseman jobs are often physically demanding, and require the ability to lift and move heavy items. It is also important to have strong attention to detail and the ability to follow safety protocols.
Warehouseman Jobs for Foreigners in Poland. The well-reputed company “RRJM International Manpower Services, Inc. is seeking applications/ CVs for its 20 vacant posts on an urgent basis. Moreover, the responsibilities of this job are to prepare orders for delivery, receive and process warehouse stock products, perform inventory controls and follow quality service standards.
PLN 2,500.00 to 3,100.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years of working experience.
- No education.
- Experience of a Warehouse worker.
- Knowledge of modern warehousing practices and methods.
Facilities for Warehouseman Jobs in Poland
- The facility of residence.
- Free transport during working hours.
- Extension in contract from time to time.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
- You should get yourselves prepared for things to be different.
How to apply Warehouseman Jobs in Poland
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address. Before applying, you must fill resume there, then, submit the same on the company website.
- Click on Apply now button on the website to guide you to the official website, Find your desired job and apply there,
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Address; >>>> 19/F Summit 1 Tower 530 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines. You can apply till Feb 17, 2023.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.