HABTOOR GRAND RESORT AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION
Waitress Jobs in UAE. Dubai’s thriving hospitality industry provides ample opportunities for individuals seeking a career as a waitress. Waitresses play a vital role in ensuring that guests have an enjoyable dining experience by providing excellent customer service, taking orders, serving food and beverages, and handling payments. A waitress in Dubai must have excellent communication skills, be friendly and courteous, and have a good understanding of the menu and food preparation methods.
20 posts have been announced by the Company “HABTOOR GRAND RESORT AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION” which is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 23 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Waitress jobs in Dubai are highly competitive, and many companies offer attractive packages to qualified candidates. The average salary for a waitress in Dubai ranges from AED 2,500 to AED 4,000 per month, depending on their experience and qualifications. In addition to their salary, waitresses may receive several benefits, such as health insurance, annual leave, and end-of-service benefits.
AED 1,000.00 to 1500.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years of working experience.
- Vocational diploma/short course certificate.
- Ability to cope with physical demands.
- Health insurance.
- Annual leave.
- End of service benefits.
- Employee discount.
- Tips and bonuses.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Waitress Jobs in UAE
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> Commercial Unit 2, Ground Floor, East Aurora Tower Condominium, No. 3 Pres. Quezon St., Villa Aurora, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebut, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs