AL SENABEL FOR TOURISM AND INVESTMENT CO., LTD
Waitress Jobs in Jordan. Waitress jobs in Jordan are common in restaurants, cafes, and hotels. Waitresses are responsible for greeting customers, taking orders, serving food and drinks, and handling payment transactions. They must have strong communication and customer service skills, as they often interact directly with customers. Waitresses in Jordan may work part-time or full-time, and shifts may vary depending on the employer. These jobs often require standing for long periods of time and may involve working in a fast-paced environment. Waitresses in Jordan may receive tips from customers in addition to their hourly wage, which can vary depending on the employer and the level of experience of the waitress.
10 posts have been announced by the Company “AL SENABEL FOR TOURISM AND INVESTMENT CO., LTD.” which is based in Amman, Amman Governorate, Jordan. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 11 April 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
USD 500.00 per month
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years experience.
- Vocational diploma/short course certificate in food and beverage preparation.
- The company shall prefer female candidates.
- Discounted meal.
- desirable career choice.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Waitress Jobs in Jordan
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>>141 Roces Avenue Corner Scout Tuazon Barangay Laging Handa, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs
See Also Factory workers in Taiwan