Waiter Jobs in Qatar. Qatar’s hospitality industry is booming, and this has created many job opportunities for waiters. Waiter jobs are available in restaurants, hotels, cafes, and other food and beverage establishments across the country. To work as a waiter in Qatar, individuals must have excellent communication skills, customer service skills, and a friendly demeanor.
03 posts have been announced by the Company “Faster Manpower” which is based in Doha, Qatar. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 05 April 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee. Additionally, fluency in English and Arabic is highly desirable.
Waiters in Qatar are expected to be highly skilled in customer service and communication. They must be able to interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner, take orders accurately, and handle complaints effectively. Waiters must also be able to work under pressure and have the ability to multitask.
QAR 1,800.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Graduation of four years.
- Good communication and active listening skills.
- Free meals.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Waiter Jobs in Qatar
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> Unit 5 A HIGH POINTE BLDG 1184 CHINA ROCES AVE, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs