HABTOOR PALACE Dubai
Receptionist Jobs in UAE. 10 posts have been announced by the Company “HABTOOR PALACE” which is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 21 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
The UAE is home to numerous businesses and companies, and receptionists are an integral part of these organizations. As a receptionist, your primary role will be to manage the front desk of the company, greet clients, and visitors, answer incoming calls, and direct them to the appropriate department. You will also be responsible for scheduling appointments, managing the company’s calendar, and handling various administrative tasks.
The demand for skilled receptionists in the UAE is continually growing, and many companies offer attractive packages to qualified candidates. The average salary of a receptionist in the UAE ranges from AED 3,000 to AED 5,000 per month, depending on their experience and qualifications. Besides a competitive salary, receptionists in the UAE also enjoy several other benefits, such as health insurance, annual leave, and end-of-service benefits.
AED 1800.00 to 2000.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years of working experience.
- Vocational diploma/short course certificate.
- The company shall prefer female candidates.
- Health insurance: Many companies in the UAE provide comprehensive health insurance coverage to their receptionists, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance. This ensures that receptionists have access to quality healthcare services, which can be quite expensive in the UAE.
- Annual leave: Receptionists are entitled to paid annual leave, which allows them to take a break from work and relax. The amount of annual leave varies depending on the company, but it is usually between 20 to 30 days per year.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Receptionist Jobs in UAE
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> Unit 10 SINGGALONG TOWNHOMES II, 1706 SINGALONG ST MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, METRO MANILA, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs