HEALTH ASSURANCE HOSPITAL
Pharmacy technician play a vital role in the healthcare industry, working alongside pharmacists to dispense medications and provide patient care. In Kuwait, there is a growing demand for qualified pharmacy technicians, as the country’s healthcare sector continues to expand.
Pharmacy Technician Jobs in Kuwait. Posts have been announced by the Company “HEALTH ASSURANCE HOSPITAL” based in Kuwait City, Kuwait. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 14 December 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by Jobseek New Zealand.
Pharmacy technicians in Kuwait typically work in hospitals, clinics, and community pharmacies. They are responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Dispensing medications according to prescriptions
- Preparing medications for administration
- Providing patient education
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory
- Ensuring compliance with pharmacy regulations
KWD 300.00 approximately
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years experience.
- Prof’l license holder with a training certificate.
- Females are eligible only.
- Health benefits.
- Supportive team.
- Public holidays.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs in Kuwait
If the candidates desire to apply for the vacant posts then submit relevant documents along with a CV/application in the following email.
Address; Unit 4 Agoncillo Townhomes 1318 Agoncillo Street, Ermita, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for a job