TOYAMA ASIA TECHNICAL ECONOMIC COOPERATIVE COMMITTEE (YODOGAWA LAUNDRY CO., LTD.
Moulder Plastic jobs in Japan refer to employment opportunities in the manufacturing industry that involve molding plastic into various shapes and forms using specialized machines and tools. Japan has a well-established plastics industry, with companies that manufacture a range of products, from consumer goods to automotive and aerospace components.
08 posts have been announced by the Company “TOYAMA ASIA TECHNICAL ECONOMIC COOPERATIVE COMMITTEE (YODOGAWA LAUNDRY CO., LTD.)” which is based in Tonami Shi, Toyama Prefecture, Japan. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 26 May, 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
JPY 112,378.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- One year working experience.
- High School Graduation Certificate.
- Good character.
- Handsome salary package.
- Job security.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Moulder Plastic jobs in Japan
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> 1828 SAN MARCELINO ST. MALATE, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs