Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in UAE. As a housekeeping attendant, your primary responsibility is to ensure that guest rooms, public areas, and facilities are clean, organized, and well-maintained. This includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpets, dusting furniture, and restocking supplies. Housekeeping attendants in the UAE must be physically fit, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have good communication skills.
Housekeeping attendant jobs in the UAE are in high demand, and many companies offer attractive packages to qualified candidates. The average salary for a housekeeping attendant in the UAE ranges from AED 2,000 to AED 3,000 per month, depending on their experience and qualifications. In addition to their salary, housekeeping attendants may receive several benefits, such as health insurance, annual leave, and end-of-service benefits.
20 posts have been announced by the Company “HABTOOR PALACE” which is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 21 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
AED 1500.00 to 1800.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years of working experience.
- Vocational diploma/short course certificate.
- Hard worker and able to do any kind of work.
- Accommodation and transportation: Provision of accommodation and transportation.
- Employee discounts: Employee discounts on their products or services to their employees, including housekeeping attendants. This can range from discounted gym memberships to reduced rates on travel and accommodation.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in UAE
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> Unit 10 SINGGALONG TOWNHOMES II, 1706 SINGALONG ST MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, METRO MANILA, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs