HEALTH ASSURANCE HOSPITAL
Healthcare assistant play a vital role in the healthcare industry, providing direct care to patients in a variety of settings. In Kuwait, there is a growing demand for qualified healthcare assistants, as the country’s healthcare sector continues to expand.
Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Kuwait. Posts have been announced by the Company “HEALTH ASSURANCE HOSPITAL” based in Kuwait City, Kuwait. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 14 December 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by Jobseek New Zealand.
Healthcare assistants in Kuwait typically work in hospitals, clinics, and community health centers. They are responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Assisting nurses in providing patient care
- Bathing, dressing, and feeding patients
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs
- Performing basic medical procedures
- Keeping patients’ rooms clean and comfortable
KWD 250.00 approximately
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years experience.
- Four years’ undergraduate Course.
- Females are eligible only.
- Health benefits.
- Supportive team.
- Public holidays.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Kuwait
If the candidates desire to apply for the vacant posts then submit relevant documents along with a CV/application in the following email.
Address; Unit 4 Agoncillo Townhomes 1318 Agoncillo Street, Ermita, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for a job