GAN BROTHER'S WORKSHOP
Gas and Diesel Mechanic Jobs in Brunei. 02 posts have been announced by the Company “GAN BROTHER’S WORKSHOP” which is based in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 17 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Gas and diesel mechanic jobs are positions that involve working on engines and other components of vehicles that run on gas or diesel fuel. Gas and diesel mechanics are responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining engines and other mechanical systems in vehicles, such as cars, trucks, and buses. They use a variety of tools and equipment to identify problems and perform repairs, including diagnostic software, wrenches, and other specialized tools.
In addition to working on engines, gas, and diesel mechanics may also be responsible for other vehicle components, such as brakes, steering, and suspension systems. Gas and diesel mechanic jobs require a certain level of training and experience. Many employers prefer to hire candidates who have completed a formal training program in automotive technology, which can take anywhere from six months to two years to complete. Some gas and diesel mechanics may also receive on-the-job training from experienced mechanics.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Three years experience.
- Vocational diploma or the short course certificate.
- The company/workshop’s administration shall prefer male candidates.
- Job security: Gas and diesel mechanic jobs are in demand, and the need for skilled mechanics is expected to grow in the coming years. As a result, gas and diesel mechanics can enjoy job security and stability.
- Competitive pay: Gas and diesel mechanics are typically paid a competitive wage, and the pay can increase with experience and skill level.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Gas and Diesel Mechanic Jobs
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> 3/F Llizk Bldg. 428 United Nations Ave., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs