Domestic Workers Jobs for Foreigners in Malaysia. These are the latest jobs that have been advertised through Workabroad . The location of these jobs is in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. The main responsibilities for these jobs are to maintain cleanliness of the household, prepare meal and maintain orderliness.
- Domestic Workers
USD 400.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc. for Domestic Workers Jobs in Malaysia
- Two years of relevant post experience.
- Age limit must be in between 24 years.
- The female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Team player and communication skills.
- Good salary package with overtime.
- Free food and accommodation.
- All other facilities are according to Malaysian company’s rules/policies.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
- You should get yourselves prepared for things to be different.
How to apply for Domestic Workers Jobs in Malaysia
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address. Before applying, you must fill resume there, then, submit the same on the company website.
- Click on Apply now button on the website to guide you to the official website, Find your desired job and apply there,
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Address; >>>> 1877 Eureka St. La Paz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.