ROS Diana Employment Agency
Domestic helper jobs in Brunei are in high demand, as many families rely on domestic helpers to manage their households. Domestic helpers, also known as “amahs,” are typically hired to perform household tasks such as cleaning, cooking, and childcare. They may also be responsible for looking after elderly family members or running errands.
Domestic Helper Jobs in Brunei. Posts have been announced by the Company “ROS Diana Employment Agency” based in Berakas A, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 18 December 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA.
The qualifications required for a domestic helper job in Brunei will vary depending on the specific duties of the job. However, most employers will require domestic helpers to be hardworking, honest, and reliable. They should also be able to speak English and Malay, as these are the two main languages spoken in Brunei.
There are many ways to find a domestic helper job in Brunei. Some people hire domestic helpers through word-of-mouth, while others use recruitment agencies. There are also a number of online job boards that list domestic helper positions.
USD 400.00 per month
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- No work experience.
- High School graduation.
- The age limit is 24 years.
- Females can apply only.
- Competitive salaries.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Challenging and rewarding work.
- Chance to make a difference.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Domestic Helper Jobs in Brunei
If the candidates desire to apply for the vacant posts then submit relevant documents along with a CV/application in the following email.
Address; Units 3A/B/C, DAvis Building, A. Mabini Cor Sta MO Ermita, Manila Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for a job