MARIAH MUNAWWARAH EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
Domestic Helper Jobs in Brunei. Brunei, a small sovereign state in Southeast Asia, has a diverse economy, which includes domestic work as a significant source of employment. Many households in Brunei employ domestic workers to help with household chores, such as cleaning, cooking, and childcare. The Government of Brunei often regulates domestic work, which sets minimum wages, and working hours, and provides protection for workers’ rights. The minimum wage for domestic workers in Brunei is BND 400 per month, which is equivalent to approximately USD 300.
100 posts have been announced by the Company “MARIAH MUNAWWARAH EMPLOYMENT AGENCY” which is based in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 03 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Domestic work in Brunei is primarily carried out by foreign workers, mainly from Indonesia, the Philippines, and other neighboring countries. These workers are usually employed on a contract basis, and the terms and conditions of their employment are agreed upon before they come to Brunei. Domestic workers in Brunei enjoy several benefits, including free accommodation, food, and medical care, as well as the right to return home at the end of their contract.
BND 550.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Minimum one year’s working experience.
- An ability to take care of children.
- High School graduation certificate.
- The age limit for the vacancies is 24 years.
- The company shall prefer female candidates.
- Free accommodation and food: Most domestic helpers in Brunei are provided with free accommodation and meals by their employers, which can help them save a significant amount of money.
- Medical care: Employers are required by law to provide their domestic helpers with medical care, including access to healthcare facilities and medical treatment.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Domestic Helper Jobs in Brunei
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> 32-A, 1325 M. Adriatico Street, Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs