KINGS AUTO PARTS & SERVICE LTD
Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada. These posts have been announced by Company “KINGS AUTO PARTS & SERVICE LTD” which is based at 5206 AA MACDONALD HWY Montague, PE C0A 1R0 in Canada. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before Feb 25, 2023. More so, these jobs are verified from Job Bank No. 2310328 and have no placement fee. To be a successful delivery driver, one should have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. They should also be physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages. Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada
A delivery driver is a professional who is responsible for transporting goods and products from one location to another. They play an important role in the logistics and supply chain industry, ensuring that products are delivered safely and on time to customers.
The main responsibilities of a delivery driver include loading and unloading goods, checking and maintaining vehicle conditions, obeying traffic laws and regulations, and ensuring the safety of the cargo and other road users. They also need to be able to read and understand maps and delivery instructions and communicate effectively with customers and dispatchers.
- Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada Salary
$15.00 for 42.5 hours per week.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- No Education and experience.
- English Language.
- Ability to lift weights up to 25 KG.
- Healthcare plan.
- Group Insurance benefits.
- Free residents and accommodation.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
- You should get yourselves prepared for things to be different.
How to apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address. Before applying, you must fill resume there, then, submit the same on the company website.
- Click on Apply now button on the website to guide you to the official website, Find your desired job and apply there,
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Address; >>>> email@example.com
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.