Sherwin-Williams is a company that provides paint, coatings, and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers. It is not uncommon for Sherwin-Williams to hire delivery drivers to transport these products to its customers.
Delivery Driver jobs in Canada for foreigners Sherwin-Williams is a company that provides paint, coatings, and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers. It is not uncommon for Sherwin-Williams to hire delivery drivers to transport these products to its customers.
If you are interested in applying for a delivery driver job with Sherwin-Williams, you can visit their website or check with your local Sherwin-Williams store to see if there are any openings available.
- Delivery Driver
Delivery drivers are responsible for transporting goods from one location to another, often using a delivery vehicle such as a truck or van. Some common duties of delivery drivers include:
- Ensuring that deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner
- Loading and unloading the vehicle with packages or freight
- Inspecting the vehicle for maintenance needs and performing basic maintenance tasks
- Ensuring that appropriate forms completed
- Following the most efficient routes to make deliveries on time
- Communicating with dispatch to coordinate delivery schedules
- Delivering merchandise to the customer in a safe and timely manner
- Perform other tasks as needed, including tinting and mixing customer orders, warehouse duties, and waiting on customers in our paint store
- Maintaining accurate delivery logs and records
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company in a professional manner
Delivery Driver job Criteria
- At least 18 years old
- Valid driver license
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e,g GED )
- Ability to speak a second language
To be a delivery driver, you generally need to have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Some companies may have additional requirements, such as minimum age or a certain amount of driving experience. Delivery drivers should also be able to lift and carry heavy packages and be able to navigate using a map or GPS. Good communication and customer service skills are also important in this role.
- Career development opportunities
- Retirement savings and profit-sharing pans
- Health care benefits ( for eligible positions )
- Competitive compensation and bonus eligibility
- Employee discounts
- Check for more detail http//www.benefitscentre.ca/sherwin/
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 – Online Application
Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 – Digital Interview
Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral-based questions
You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-EDMONTON
Work Locations: CAN AB Edmonton 768866 14510 111 Ave NW Edmonton T5M 2P4
Job Posting: Dec 5, 2022
Respond By: Mar 6, 2023
Find More Jobs IN
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.