Transguard Security Services
Custodian jobs in UAE. Custodian jobs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) typically involve maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of buildings and facilities. This can include cleaning floors, restrooms, and common areas, as well as emptying trash cans and performing other duties as assigned. Custodians may work in a variety of settings, including offices, schools, hospitals, and government buildings.
New posts have been announced by the Company “Transguard Security Services” which is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 15 April 2023. More so, these jobs are verified and have no placement fee. So, Many custodian jobs in the UAE require previous experience in cleaning and maintenance, as well as strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
Custodian jobs in the UAE can provide a steady source of income and job security, as there is always a need for reliable and efficient cleaning services. In addition to a competitive salary, custodians may receive benefits such as health insurance, paid time off, and retirement plans. Some employers also offer opportunities for career growth and advancement within the cleaning and maintenance industry.
Not mentioned, however, it would be a handsome salary package.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- EPT level: 3 and 2 + PSFRD/ASSD License.
- High School certificate on equivalency.
- Attested copies from the embassy and also from UAE.
- Security experience.
- License from a previous company.
- The age limit should be in between 24 years to 35 years.
- Height = 179 cm.
- Physically and medical fitness.
- PSFRD/ASSD/SIRA license copy.
- Career advancement.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Travel opportunities.
- Respect and recognition.
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply
If candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications or apply online who have requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Apply here or contact at the following address/ Number.
Address; >>>> +971 4 703 0500 UAE Toll-Free 8001800 or email@example.com.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs