Al Dana Royal Services Qatar
Caregiver Jobs in Qatar. 19 posts have been announced by the Company “Al Dana Royal Services” which is based in Doha, Qatar. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 25 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Caregiver jobs in Qatar are in high demand, as the country has a growing elderly population and many families require assistance with the care of their loved ones. Caregiver jobs typically involve providing support and assistance to elderly or disabled individuals, including help with bathing, dressing, and other activities of daily living. Caregivers may also be responsible for administering medication, monitoring vital signs, and accompanying clients to medical appointments.
n terms of compensation, caregiver jobs in Qatar can provide a stable and rewarding career path for those who are dedicated to helping others. Salaries for caregivers vary depending on experience and qualifications but can be quite competitive. Additionally, caregivers may be entitled to benefits such as housing, food, and medical insurance. However, the work can be physically and emotionally demanding and may require long hours and flexibility in terms of scheduling. Caregivers in Qatar may also face challenges such as language barriers and cultural differences, particularly if they are not from Qatar themselves.
QAR 2,000.00 to 2300.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Nursing
- The company shall prefer female candidates.
- Graduation in Nursing/ mid-wife/Caregiving course.
- Transportation: In some cases, employers may provide caregivers with transportation to and from work, as well as for other necessary errands.
- Medical insurance: Caregivers are typically covered by their employer’s medical insurance plan, which can provide them with access to healthcare services and cover the costs of any necessary medical treatment
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for Caregiver Jobs in Qatar
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg, GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, METRO MANILA, Philippines.
Or directly contact on the following Qatar office phone number
+974 4412 6480
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs