Agri Labour Australia
Berry Picker Jobs in Devonport, TAS: A Guide for International Workers
International workers looking for a seasonal Berry picker job in Australia should consider becoming berry pickers in Devonport, TAS. Berry picking is a great way to earn money and experience the Australian countryside.
What are the benefits of being a berry picker in Devonport, TAS?
- Great earning potential: Berrypickers earn more money by picking more berries. Some berry pickers can earn up to $2,000 per week.
- Visa extensions: Berry picking is a skilled occupation on the Australian Skilled Occupation List (SOL). This means that berry pickers may be eligible for visa extensions, which can lead to permanent residency in Australia.
- Gain valuable experience in the farming industry: Berry picking is a great way to learn about the Australian farming industry. You will learn about different types of berries, how to pick and pack them, and how to maintain a safe working environment.
- Work outdoors in a beautiful setting: Devonport is a beautiful city located on the north coast of Tasmania. Berry pickers have the opportunity to work outdoors in a stunning natural setting.
The main job duty of a berry picker is to pick berries from the bushes. Berry pickers may also have to pack the berries, perform general maintenance tasks, and follow the site supervisor’s instructions.
Skills and experience
Berry pickers should be physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions. Berry pickers must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
How to apply
To apply for a berry picker job in Devonport, TAS, Click on the Apply button. Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian recruitment agency that specializes in placing international workers in agricultural jobs.
Tips for Success
- Be prepared for the weather: Devonport can experience all four seasons in one day. Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Drink plenty of water: It is important to stay hydrated while working outdoors in the sun. Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Take breaks: Berry picking can be physically demanding. Be sure to take breaks throughout the day to rest and recharge.
- Work as a team: Berry pickers often work in teams. Be sure to communicate and cooperate with your teammates to get the job done efficiently.
Berry picking is a great way to earn money and experience the Australian countryside. If you are an international worker looking for a seasonal job in Australia, then you may want to consider becoming a berry picker in Devonport, TAS.