AGENSI PEKERJAAN JAYA PERSONA SDN BHD
100 Housemaid (DH) jobs in Malaysia. 100 post have been announced by the Company “AGENSI PEKERJAAN JAYA PERSONA SDN BHD.” which is based in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia, Malaysia. Moreover, you can apply for these posts on or before 31 March 2023. More so, these jobs are verified by POEA License and have no placement fee.
Housemaid jobs in Malaysia are a common employment opportunity for both local and foreign workers. As many families in Malaysia have dual-income households, the demand for domestic help has increased. Housemaids are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the household, cooking, and taking care of children or elderly family members. 100 Housemaid (DH) jobs in Malaysia
To work as a housemaid in Malaysia, individuals must typically obtain a work permit and meet certain requirements, such as having a clean criminal record and passing a health screening. While salaries for housemaid jobs in Malaysia can vary depending on the employer and the level of experience, they are generally lower than other professions.
USD 400.00 per month.
Required Qualities, Qualifications, Skills, etc.
- Two of working experience.
- High School Graduation.
- Age limit is 24 years old.
- The company shall prefer the female candidates.
- Room and board provided by the employer
- Meals provided by the employer
- Access to healthcare through the employer
- Opportunities for overtime pay
- Potential for a long-term employment relationship with a single employer
- Chance to work in a comfortable, air-conditioned environment
- Opportunity to work flexible hours or negotiate a work schedule that fits personal needs
Basic requirements for overseas jobs
If you want to start your career abroad so you must be able to legally work in another country.
- You must be aware of how long you can stay in another country with a valid visa and other necessary documents.
- You should learn about the customs, culture, rules, and regulations of the country to which you are going.
- Further, You must know about the job and market, and in this respect, you should consult and talk to locals before offering an offer.
How to apply for 100 Housemaid (DH) jobs in Malaysia
If the candidates who desire to apply for the vacant posts may send applications covering all the requisite qualifications and experience to the following address.
Address; >>>> 1877 Eureka St. La Paz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Candidates must provide correct information and valid contact information. Email Contact number
- Once candidates fill out the form and submit then candidates have to wait for the company replay.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your application/resume contains all the information requested in the vacancy announcement. If your resume or application does not provide all the information requested on this form and in the job vacancy announcement, you may lose consideration for the job. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All jobs for our users, however, we are not responsible for the authentication of the above posts. So, must inquire about the jobs agent whenever you accept any offer. Be careful and alert. Never send your bank account details or any other secret information like credit card details when applying for vacant posts.
Our users/viewers are advised never to provide their bank or credit card details when applying for jobs